The rigid coupling does not have the cushioning ability and the ability to compensate the relative displacement of the two axes. It requires two axes to be strictly centered, but the coupling has a simple structure, low manufacturing cost, and assembly and disassembly. The maintenance is convenient, the two shafts can be ensured to have a high centering, the transmission torque is large, and the application is wide. Commonly used are flange couplings, sleeve couplings and clamp couplings.
The flexible coupling can be further divided into an inelastic flexible coupling and a flexible coupling with elastic components. The former type only has the ability to compensate the relative displacement of the two axes, but can not buffer the vibration, and the common one is slippery. Block couplings, gear couplings, universal couplings and chain couplings; the latter category contains elastic elements, in addition to the ability to compensate the relative displacement of the two axes, it also has a buffering and damping effect, However, the transmitted torque is limited by the strength of the elastic element, generally less than the flexible coupling of the non-elastic element, the common elastic sleeve pin coupling, the elastic pin coupling, the plum-shaped coupling, the tire type Couplings, serpentine spring couplings and reed couplings.
Next: No Information
Related Industry Knowledge
- Three types of failure modes for rolling bearings
- The main role of car gear
- How to choose the coupling
- What should be considered when selecting materi...
- The birth and application of ball valves
- Car gear classification
- Coupling performance requirements
- The difference between welded flange and flat w...
- The main cause of gear damage
- Bearing fault three identification method