There are many methods for rolling bearings to fail in rolling bearings. In daily use of rolling bearings, there are three main types of failures: fatigue, plastic deformation and abrasive wear. The failure modes of these three types of rolling bearings are described in detail as follows:
1. Fatigue: For rotating rolling bearings, fatigue pitting is the main form of failure, so the life calculation is mainly carried out, and static strength check is performed if necessary.
2. Plastic deformation: For bearings that do not rotate, rotate at low speed or oscillate, local deformation is the main form of failure, so the calculation of static strength is mainly carried out.
3. Abrasive wear: For high-speed bearings, heat generation and even gluing are the main failure modes, so the limit speed should be checked in addition to the life calculation.
Related Industry Knowledge
- What are the coupling types?
- The main role of car gear
- How to choose the coupling
- What should be considered when selecting materi...
- The birth and application of ball valves
- Car gear classification
- Coupling performance requirements
- The difference between welded flange and flat w...
- The main cause of gear damage
- Bearing fault three identification method
- CNC processing industry has made further breakt...