It is still important to improve the quality of CNC Machining. What are the elements? Next, I will show you the small series of precision machinery.
1. Reasonable use of CNC machining tools. Smooth tools for machining steel and copper should be strictly distinguished, and the allowance for smooth tools should be reasonable so that the smoothness of the workpiece and the service life of the tool will be better.
2. Before the cnc machining, use the calibrator to check if the tool is swinging within the allowable tolerance range. Before machining, you can use a pneumatic gun to clean the cutter head and lock the nozzle, or wipe it with a cloth. Too dirty will have a certain impact on the accuracy and quality of the workpiece.
3. When clamping, pay attention to whether the CNC machining workpiece and program list name, model, material size match, whether the clamping height is high enough, use the caliper card number.
4, cnc machining program table should be consistent with the direction of the reference angle indicated by the mold, and then check whether the upper 3D map is correct, especially for the workpiece that has been drilled with water, to ensure whether the 3D map is consistent with the water transport of the upper workpiece, if not, Timely feedback the programmer or assembler to the next
A 2D map to see if the 2D and 3D reference angles are consistent.
5, cnc processing file program list should be standardized, including model, name, program name, processing content, tool size, feed, especially the safe length of the tool clamping, the margin reserved for each program and smooth tool. It should be clearly stated where the R plane should be aligned with the plane
. The program listing should indicate that the operator should increase the processing time by 0.02 - 0.05 mm, stop to see if the machine is aligned, feel the machine up or down by hand, and if not, reduce the click.
6. Before processing, understand the contents of the cnc processing program list. The program listing needs to have 2D or 3D graphics and is labeled with "X Length, Y Width, and Z Height" data.
The “Z” value should be marked on any plane so that the operator can easily check that the data is correct after processing and the tolerance data should be marked on any plane.
7. The machine tool operator should strictly control the machining speed. The F speed and the S spindle speed should be properly adjusted. When the F speed is fast, the F speed should be accelerated relative to the S spindle, and the feed speed should be adjusted in different areas. After processing, check the quality before the machine to check if there is no problem, and make the one-time processing perfect.
Related Industry Knowledge
- What are the coupling types?
- Three types of failure modes for rolling bearings
- The main role of car gear
- How to choose the coupling
- What should be considered when selecting materi...
- The birth and application of ball valves
- Car gear classification
- Coupling performance requirements
- The difference between welded flange and flat w...
- The main cause of gear damage
- Advantages and disadvantages of AC motors