Angular contact ball bearings have a high limit speed and can withstand both radial and axial loads. They can also withstand pure axial loads. The axial load capacity is determined by the contact angle and increases with the contact angle.
Single row angular contact ball bearings can only bear axial loads in one direction. When subjected to radial loads, they will cause additional axial forces and must be applied to the corresponding reverse loads. Therefore, these bearings are generally used in pairs. Double row angular contact ball bearings are capable of withstanding large radial and axial bidirectional combined loads and moment loads, mainly radial loads, which limit the axial displacement of the shaft or casing in both directions with a contact angle of 30 degrees.
Paired mounted angular contact ball bearings can withstand radial and axial bidirectional combined loads with radial loads and can withstand pure radial loads. The series configuration can only withstand axial loads in one direction, while the other two configurations can withstand axial loads in either direction. This type of bearing is generally selected by the manufacturer and assembled into a pair of users. After installation, there is preloading and interference, and the ferrule and the steel ball are in an axial preload state, thus improving the whole set of bearings as a single support stiffness and rotation. Precision.
Related Industry Knowledge
- What are the coupling types?
- Three types of failure modes for rolling bearings
- The main role of car gear
- How to choose the coupling
- What should be considered when selecting materi...
- The birth and application of ball valves
- Car gear classification
- Coupling performance requirements
- The difference between welded flange and flat w...
- The main cause of gear damage
- How to extend the service life of electric heat...
- A related introduction to the functional charac...
- Why is aluminum alloy processing deformed?
- Several elements to improve the quality of CNC ...
- Advantages and disadvantages of AC motors