Precision machining is a process in which the shape or performance of a workpiece is changed by a processing machine. According to the temperature state of the workpiece being processed, it can be divided into cold working and hot working. Generally processed at room temperature, and does not cause chemical or physical phase changes of the workpiece, called cold processing.
Precision machining is generally performed at a higher or lower temperature than normal temperature, which directly causes the chemical or phase change of the workpiece, which is called hot working. Cold machining can be divided into machining and pressure machining according to the difference in processing methods. Thermal processing is commonly used for heat treatment, forging, casting and welding. The first is the hardness of the material. For some occasions, the higher the hardness, the better. It is only limited to the hardness requirements of the machined parts. The processed material should not be too hard. If it is harder than the parts, it cannot be processed.
Precision machining steps
1. Finishing: This processing principle is roughly the processing of some polishing and polishing, which is usually the step after the product has completed the architecture.
2. First face back hole: When carrying out precision mechanical parts, for a workpiece such as a bracket, it must be both planar and mechanically machined. For the accuracy of the hole being machined, the machining accuracy is smaller. The post-processing holes help to reduce the error.
3. Division of processing stage: When the product is in precision mechanical parts, it must be processed according to different product requirements. The degree of processing needs to be divided. If the accuracy is not high, then a simple roughing stage is required. The progress requirements of the products are becoming more and more strict, and the semi-finishing and finishing stages are followed.
4. Benchmark first: When using mechanical equipment to process the product, it is necessary to determine a reference plane so that there is a positioning reference in the subsequent processing. After the reference surface is determined, the reference surface is first processed. In precision mechanical parts, there are many workpieces that are not produced in one shot, but when the workpiece is produced, it is just a rough model.
Related Industry Knowledge
- What are the coupling types?
- Three types of failure modes for rolling bearings
- The main role of car gear
- How to choose the coupling
- What should be considered when selecting materi...
- The birth and application of ball valves
- Car gear classification
- Coupling performance requirements
- The difference between welded flange and flat w...
- The main cause of gear damage
- Safety rules and technical requirements for lar...
- Cnc machining center operation precautions
- CNC machining process division method