1. Explosion-proof electric heating tube heating part should be fully immersed in the heating medium to avoid heat dissipation and exceed the allowable heating temperature to damage the electric heating tube. In addition, the wiring lead-out part should be exposed outside the heater's insulation layer or heater so that this part should not be overheated and damaged.
2. Input power, the voltage should not exceed 10% of the rated voltage on the various electric heating pipes. If it is lower than the rated voltage, the heat generated by the electric heating pipe will also decrease.
3. For the electric heating tube terminal, apply 2 nuts in the wiring to be relatively fastened. Do not use excessive force to avoid the loosening of the screw and damage the electric heating tube.
4. The terminal of the electric heating pipe should be kept clean and dry, otherwise it will reduce the insulation performance and be short-circuited. If the application is chemically corrosive, flammable, explosive or other liquid or gas environment, the electric heating pipe connection part should be insulated and sealed. The device is strictly protected against accidents.
5. When heating certain substances such as viscose, such as sodium nitrate, stearic acid, paraffin, etc., the power supply voltage should be lowered when heating, so as to reduce the heat generation of the electric heating tube. When it is completely melted into liquid, it rises to the rated voltage. Heat up.
6. Select electric heating tube should pay special attention to heating medium. It should not corrode the electric heating shell material.
7. The electric heating tube is used for a long time. If the surface gathers thick tube scale and grease, it should be removed regularly. Otherwise, the heat transfer performance of the electric heating tube will be lowered and the heat load on the surface of the tube will exceed the rated allowable damage.
8. The electric heating pipe should be stored in a dry warehouse. If the surface is damp due to long-term placement, the insulation resistance should be measured by using a megohmmeter. If it is less than 1 megohm / 500 volts, the electric heating tube should be placed in a 200 degree drying oven for drying.
9. The dedicated electric heating tube should be read in detail before installation and use to avoid damage.
Related Industry Knowledge
- What are the coupling types?
- Three types of failure modes for rolling bearings
- The main role of car gear
- How to choose the coupling
- What should be considered when selecting materi...
- The birth and application of ball valves
- Car gear classification
- Coupling performance requirements
- The difference between welded flange and flat w...
- The main cause of gear damage
- A related introduction to the functional charac...
- Why is aluminum alloy processing deformed?
- Several elements to improve the quality of CNC ...
- Advantages and disadvantages of AC motors
- General knowledge of machinery
- Precision machining operations and normal tempe...
- Safety rules and technical requirements for lar...
- Cnc machining center operation precautions
- CNC machining process division method