When selecting a coupling type for a coupling type, the following items should be considered.
1 The magnitude and nature of the required transmitted torque, the requirements for buffering and damping functions, and whether resonance may occur.
2 The degree of relative displacement of the two axis axes caused by manufacturing and assembly errors, shaft loading and thermal expansion deformation, and relative motion between components.
3 Dimensions and installation methods, in order to facilitate the assembly, adjustment and maintenance of the necessary operating space, for large couplings, the shaft should be able to disassemble without the need for axial movement.
In addition, consideration should be given to the working environment, service life, and lubrication, sealing and economy conditions, and then refer to the various coupling characteristics to choose a suitable coupling type.
Related Industry Knowledge
- What are the coupling types?
- Three types of failure modes for rolling bearings
- The main role of car gear
- What should be considered when selecting materi...
- The birth and application of ball valves
- Car gear classification
- Coupling performance requirements
- The difference between welded flange and flat w...
- The main cause of gear damage
- Bearing fault three identification method
- CNC processing industry has made further breakt...
- Common problems and main causes of CNC machine ...
- Characteristics, use and installation of deep g...