When assembling CNC machine tool bearings, preloading is required, so that the original clearance will be eliminated after the bearing is installed, which means that the contact angle and precision of the CNC machine tool bearing plays a very important role. Therefore, when installing the bearing, it is necessary to ensure that the contact angle is qualified and the actual width of the angular contact ball bearing must be in compliance with the regulations. It is not uncommon for a bearing to malfunction during operation, so there is no need to make a fuss. A fault has occurred and it is critical to judge and handle it.
Below we analyze the common quality problems and causes of CNC machine tools.
First, improper installation
1. Use brute force during installation. Directly hitting the bearing with a hammer will cause the greatest damage to the bearing; it is the main cause of deformation. This is very common in some small machine tool plants, and the use of professional bearing mounting tools when mounting bearings avoids this.
2, the installation is not in place, the installation is biased or not loaded to the bearing position, resulting in too small bearing clearance. The inner and outer rings are not in the same center of rotation, causing disagreement.
Recommendation: Select an appropriate or professional bearing installation tool, and use a special instrument to detect it after installation.
Second, poor lubrication
According to the survey, poor lubrication is one of the main causes of premature bearing damage. The main reasons include: not adding lubricant or lubricating oil in time; lubricant or lubricating oil is not filled in place; improper selection of lubricant or lubricating oil; incorrect lubrication method, etc.
Recommendation: Choose the right lubricant or lubricant and use the correct lubrication method.
Contamination can also lead to premature bearing damage, which means that dust, metal chips, etc. enter the bearing. The main reasons include: opening the bearing packaging too early before use, causing pollution; the working environment is not clean during installation, causing pollution; the working environment of the bearing is not clean, and the working medium is polluted. All spindle assembly is done in a constant temperature cleaning chamber to avoid bearing contamination.
Recommendation: It is best not to disassemble the bearing before use; keep the installation environment clean during installation, clean the bearing to be used; and strengthen the bearing seal.
Fatigue damage is a common way of damage to bearings. Common causes of fatigue damage may be: long-term overload operation of bearings; failure to repair in time; improper maintenance; equipment aging.
Fifth, the quality of the bearing
The quality of the bearing itself is directly related to the service life.
Related Industry Knowledge
- What are the coupling types?
- Three types of failure modes for rolling bearings
- The main role of car gear
- How to choose the coupling
- What should be considered when selecting materi...
- The birth and application of ball valves
- Car gear classification
- Coupling performance requirements
- The difference between welded flange and flat w...
- The main cause of gear damage
- Characteristics, use and installation of deep g...
- Several common bearing types
- How to extend the service life of electric heat...
- A related introduction to the functional charac...
- Why is aluminum alloy processing deformed?
- Several elements to improve the quality of CNC ...
- Advantages and disadvantages of AC motors