If the cnc machining center manufacturer can strictly abide by the operating procedures and timely deal with the processing environment, it can greatly increase the equipment life, production efficiency and accuracy.
1. Before each program is processed, it is necessary to strictly confirm whether the tool is consistent with the program;
2. When installing the knife, confirm the length of the tool and whether the selected cutter head is suitable;
3. It is forbidden to open the door during the operation of the machine to avoid flying the knife or flying the workpiece;
4. If the knife is found during the processing, the operator must stop immediately, such as pressing the “emergency stop” button or the “reset button” button or turning the “feed rate” to zero;
5. It is necessary to keep the same area in the same workpiece in the same workpiece to ensure the accuracy of CNC machining center operation rules when the tool is connected;
6. If too much machining allowance is found during the machining process, you must use the "single section" or "pause" to clear the X, Y, and Z values, manually cut them out, and then shake them back to "zero point" to let them run;
7. The manufacturer of cnc machining center shall not leave the machine tool or check the operation status of the machine tool on its own during operation. If it is necessary to leave in the middle, it must be designated to check the relevant personnel;
8. Before the light knife is sprayed, the aluminum slag in the machine tool should be cleaned to prevent the aluminum slag from sucking oil;
9. Use air blowing as much as possible in the roughing procedure, and spray the oil in the light knife program;
10. The workpiece should be cleaned and deburred in time after the workpiece is lowered.
11. When leaving work, the operator must make timely and accurate handover to ensure that the subsequent processing can be carried out normally;
12. Before shutting down, ensure that the tool magazine is in the original position, and the XYZ axis stops at the center position, and then turn off the power and main power on the machine operation panel;
In addition to the above points, there are still many things that we need to pay attention to constantly, the system should pay attention to, the machine should also pay attention to maintenance, in fact, most of the time, the machine will be bad, largely and the user's operation is not appropriate, no Regular machine maintenance, do not pay attention to check the machine before starting, do not preheat, some companies due to poor environment, the machine is long and dark in the dark, dust, oil, and other chemical liquids, as well as the production staff to move the machine It is easy to cause problems with the machine. In fact, if these problems are dealt with in a timely manner, then the service life of our machines will definitely be much longer. The machining accuracy and performance of the machine will be as long as new, and the loss will be greatly reduced. The frequency of component replacement is reduced, saving a lot of time and cost.
Related Industry Knowledge
- What are the coupling types?
- Three types of failure modes for rolling bearings
- The main role of car gear
- How to choose the coupling
- What should be considered when selecting materi...
- The birth and application of ball valves
- Car gear classification
- Coupling performance requirements
- The difference between welded flange and flat w...
- The main cause of gear damage
- CNC machining process division method
- Talking about the tips commonly used in machining
- The four principles of machining