Deep groove ball bearing features:
Deep groove ball bearings are the most commonly used rolling bearings. It is simple in structure and easy to use. It is mainly used to bear radial load, but when it increases the radial clearance of the bearing, it has the performance of a certain angular contact ball bearing, and can bear the radial and axial combined load. It can also be used to withstand pure axial loads when the rotational speed is high and thrust ball bearings are not suitable.
Compared with other types of bearings of the same size, such bearings have a small coefficient of friction and a high limit speed. However, the impact resistance is not suitable for heavy loads.
After the deep groove ball bearing is mounted on the shaft, the axial displacement of the shaft or the casing can be restricted within the axial clearance of the bearing, so that the axial positioning can be performed in both directions.
In addition, this type of bearing also has a certain ability to adjust the core. When it is inclined 2'~10' with respect to the hole of the housing, it can still work normally, but it has certain influence on the bearing life.
Deep groove ball bearing cages are mostly steel plated wave cages, and large bearings are mostly made of metal body cages.
Deep groove ball bearings are widely used in automobiles, tractors, machine tools, motors, pumps, agricultural machinery, textile machinery, etc. The deep groove ball bearing with dust cover and sealing ring has been filled with the proper amount of grease. It should not be heated or cleaned before installation. It does not need to be relubricated during use. It can adapt to the operating temperature of -30°C to +120°C. between.
Related Industry Knowledge
- What are the coupling types?
- Three types of failure modes for rolling bearings
- The main role of car gear
- How to choose the coupling
- What should be considered when selecting materi...
- The birth and application of ball valves
- Car gear classification
- Coupling performance requirements
- The difference between welded flange and flat w...
- The main cause of gear damage
- Several common bearing types
- How to extend the service life of electric heat...
- A related introduction to the functional charac...
- Why is aluminum alloy processing deformed?
- Several elements to improve the quality of CNC ...
- Advantages and disadvantages of AC motors