AC motor advantages
1. Simple structure.
2. Low manufacturing costs.
3. Maintenance and repair is simple and economical.
AC motor disadvantages
It can't complete the speed regulation itself, and it needs to use the frequency conversion equipment to realize the speed change.
Related Industry Knowledge
- What are the coupling types?
- Three types of failure modes for rolling bearings
- The main role of car gear
- How to choose the coupling
- What should be considered when selecting materi...
- The birth and application of ball valves
- Car gear classification
- Coupling performance requirements
- The difference between welded flange and flat w...
- The main cause of gear damage
- General knowledge of machinery
- Precision machining operations and normal tempe...
- Safety rules and technical requirements for lar...
- Cnc machining center operation precautions
- CNC machining process division method