1, small size, high power: the heater mainly uses clustered tubular electric heating elements
2. Fast thermal response, high temperature control accuracy and high comprehensive thermal efficiency.
3, high heating temperature: the maximum operating temperature of the heater design can reach 850 °C.
4. The medium outlet temperature is uniform and the temperature control precision is high.
5. Wide application range and adaptability: The heater can be used in explosion-proof or general occasions. The explosion-proof grade can reach dIIB grade and C grade, and the pressure resistance can reach 20MPa.
6. Long life and high reliability: The heater is made of special electrothermal material, with low surface power load and multiple protections, which greatly increases the safety and life of the electric heater.
7. Fully automatic control: According to the requirements, the heater circuit design can easily realize the automatic control of the parameters such as outlet temperature, flow rate and pressure, and can be networked with the computer.
8. The energy saving effect is remarkable, and the heat generated by the electric energy is transmitted to the heating medium almost 100%.
Related Industry Knowledge
- What are the coupling types?
- Three types of failure modes for rolling bearings
- The main role of car gear
- How to choose the coupling
- What should be considered when selecting materi...
- The birth and application of ball valves
- Car gear classification
- Coupling performance requirements
- The difference between welded flange and flat w...
- The main cause of gear damage
- Why is aluminum alloy processing deformed?
- Several elements to improve the quality of CNC ...
- Advantages and disadvantages of AC motors