CNC Machining Service
- The Marine Chain is also referred to as a special lock ring chain for the link anchor and the ship or a heavy duty lock chain for the anchor cable.
It is an important guarantee for the ship in the process of driving, and it is also the guarantee for the life of the crew.Read More
- Bucket Teeth is an important part of the excavator, similar to human teeth, and is also a consumable part.
It is a combination of toothed teeth and tooth tips, which are connected by pins.
Since the tooth wear failure portion is the tooth tip, it is only necessary...Read More
- Forged Aluminum Parts is a cold-treated forging that is much stronger than soft steel.
It has ordinary corrosion resistance, good mechanical properties and anode reaction.
The fine grain makes the deep drilling performance better, the tool wear resistance is...Read More
- A forging is a workpiece or blank obtained by forging deformation of a metal blank.
Metal Iron Forge Parts can change the mechanical properties by applying pressure to the metal blank to deform it.
Forgings can be divided into cold forging and forging according to...Read More
- Forging is a processing method that uses a forging machine to apply pressure to a metal blank to plastically deform it to obtain a forging having a certain mechanical property, a certain shape and size.
For important parts of the relevant machinery with high load and...Read More
- Reduce the deformation resistance of the metal, thus reducing the forging pressure required for the deformation of the bad material, so that the tonnage of the forging equipment is greatly reduced.
Changing the as-cast structure of the steel ingot, recrystallization in...Read More
- Forging Small Parts are objects in which the metal is pressed to shape the desired shape or suitable compressive force by plastic deformation.
This force is typically achieved by using a hammer or pressure.
The forging process creates a refined grain structure and...Read More
- Forging production is one of the main processing methods for providing mechanical parts blanks in the mechanical manufacturing industry.
With Forged Metal Parts, not only the shape of the mechanical parts can be obtained, but also the internal structure of the metal can...Read More
- The Automotive Metal Stamping process involves the manual or molding of thin metal sheets to form the shapes and sizes we desire and require, by welding or by machining a small portion to form more complex shapes.
The stamping structure must have the principle of...Read More
- The outstanding advantages of Metal Stamping products have made it widely used in various industries such as machinery manufacturing, electronics and electrical appliances.
The cover parts of the car, as small as watches and instruments, instrument components, are...Read More
- Since Custom Stampings mainly uses stamping processing technology, stamping processing is based on the pressure provided by the stamping equipment, and the metal sheet material is plastically deformed by stamping the mold to produce the required processing method with...Read More
- Sheet Metal Stamping products are widely used in electronics, communications, automotive, medical equipment, etc., such as light weight, high strength, good electrical conductivity, low cost, and large-scale mass production performance, such as in computer cases，mobile phones...Read More
We are one of the leaDINg CNC machining service manufacturers and suppliers in China, also supporting customized service. Be free to buy or wholesale high quality CNC machining service in stock here from our factory.